May 14, 2008

An exciting new step for Puerto Rico on the internet

I'm in the middle of a paper but I just had to pass along the news that one of my favorite blogs for keeping up on happenings on the island, Dondequiera, and the "real" website with a network of all the events, businesses, and just about everything involving Puerto Rico, DondeEs, have completely revamped their sites. They look great (although I might be biased, since those are my favorite colors) and the content is even better and more organized than ever. I really recommend it as a resource for anyone looking to get out around the island!

Hmm... perhaps it's time for a make-over here too...

2 comments:

Jose G. Rodriguez said...

Thanks for the comments you've left on our blog. We also appreciate your "spreading the word". PR is a small island, but who knows where La Vaca Brava is, right? :-) Thanks again.

Speaking Boricua said...

No problem! It's a pleasure.